BUSY! BUSY! BUSY! Being busy makes people exhausted and restless. Some people use coffee or caffeinated drinks to boost their energy level to get them throughout their day. Exercise is the best way to naturally improve your energy.
- EXERCISE gives an individual energy by ensuring that he or she gets a better quality sleep; the individual then feels more refreshed and is alert upon waking.
- EXERCISE increases energy by contributing to reducing body fat; too much body fat causes fatigue.
- EXERCISE provides more energy by releasing endorphin (feel good hormones) through the body which will also help if a person is suffering with depression.
- EXERCISE increases energy by strengthening the heart and lungs. It also increases oxygen levels to the brain and provide you with more stamina throughout the day.
- EXERCISE strengthens the muscles, which in turn will provide needed energy to do strenuous physical work.
- EXERCISE increases energy by boosting the immune system which decreases the risk of illness and quickens the rate of recovery from an illness.
Try to make exercise a priority in your daily schedule. Treat exercise like an appointment and try not to cancel under any circumstances.